“Man, ga toch Bricken!” Who doesn’t know this saying in the Netherlands? You might not know that Yellowbrick is part of the Flowbird Group, an international company in Urban Intelligence and Mobility with its headquarter in Paris and more than 1.300 employees in more than 50 countries around the globe.
Financial Accountant (24-32 hours)
Who are we?
Every week around the world, thanks to our terminals, mobile applications and online services, we contribute to improving the living environment of our 100 million users by helping to reduce air pollution, optimizing traffic, simplifying payments, making cities more secure and economically dynamic.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity and would you like to help shape the future for urban mobility? Then we are looking for you!
What are we looking for?
Yellowbrick is a 100% subsidiary of the Flowbird Group and responsible for the development of Mobile Paid Parking (MPP) throughout the world. As Financial Accountant at Yellowbrick your main responsibility is in accounting. Next to this you will assist the controller during the periodic closing of the accounts and filing tax returns.
- Responsible for daily accounting tasks for multiple entities
- Process bank statements
- Process purchase invoices
- Manage suspense and transitory accounts
- Responsible for an accurate, complete and timely general ledger
- Support with month-end closures
- Support with and creating different kinds of internal reports
- Support with and creating reports for our shareholders
- Support with (statutory) audits
- Support with BTW (VAT), ICP and VPB (corporate tax) filings
- Optimize processes and the general ledger
- Ad-hoc analysis and activities
Who are you? Requirements:
- Finished bachelor’s degree in Finance
- 0 – 4 years of experience in Finance
- You work with accuracy, accurately and structured, so we can rest assure the numbers are correct
- You think critically and are eager to learn, but also dare to ask the question: “Why?”
- You speak and write Dutch and English perfectly
- Speaking and writing French is a plus
- Knowledge of AFAS is a plus
- Work in a dynamic and international company where you will be part of the Flowbird family
- Plenty of challenges
- Competitive conditions
- A lot of room for own initiatives and personal development
- Collective pension plan and ability to join the insurance program
Ready for a new challenge?
Apply now by sending your application and CV to email@example.com
Acquisition based on this job vacancy is not appreciated.